Results 1 to 1 of 1
Shared Scientific Toolbox in Java 1.01
Shared Scientific Toolbox in Java is a library of quality lightweight components for scientific/distributed computing that includes the first true multidimensional array package in Java, a parallel data flow engine, an asynchronous sockets layer, an annotation-driven class loader, and more.
The Event interface definition has been augmented to include the event type enumeration as a generic parameter. A first draft of the networking chapter has been added to the user manual. Numerous improvements to the networking layer and its unit tests have been made. Multidimensional arrays now support uSin, uCos, and uAtan operations.
URL: Shared Scientific Toolbox"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By ksheetiz in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2008, 04:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:08 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:16 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2008, 08:38 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:10 PM