Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Apache Lucene 2.3.2
Apache Lucene 2.3.2
Apache Lucene is a high-performance, full-featured text search engine library written entirely in Java. It is suitable for nearly any application that requires full-text search, especially cross-platform.
This release contains fixes for bugs. It does not contain any new features or API or file format changes, which makes it fully compatible with versions 2.3.0 and 2.3.1.
URL: Apache Lucene - Overview"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By connect2srinath in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 06:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:02 PM
- By peiceonly in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:47 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:54 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:47 AM