Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.5.5
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Regular expression search has been added. Time-based ranking has been added for sortBy=_relevance_ during searching. Reserved Words have been added to bypass analyzers. Javadoc for writing JSP templates has been fixed. Time-based ranking has been improved. Duplication deletion performance has been improved. A bug in reserved words with the analyzer has been fixed. Possible hanging during shutdown has been fixed. This release handles unpaired double quotes in the user search string.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM