Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-27-2013, 10:58 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
JRXML to DOC Conversion & Jasper Reports 5.1.0 Support are Enhanced
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 1.10.0 has been released. This release supports JRXML to DOC conversion with content rendering & Jasper Reports 5.1.0. Some important bugs like paragraph spacing issue after conversion from JRXML to DOC, Line spacing in JasperReports, Table element export in JASPER, SECURITY FAILURE with Jasper Server 4.7.0, Contents of output Doc file render outside the page & many more. The list of new & improved features in this release are listed below
- JRXML to DOC conversion with content rendering.
- Issue with Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.9.0 when used with JasperReport 5.1.
- AWExporterParameter.RECOGNIZE_FIELDS now properly working with True parameter.
- Improved paragraph spacing after conversion from JRXML to DOC file format.
- EULA update.
- Line spacing in JasperReports isn't rendered in Word output
- Table element in JASPER does not export correctly in Aspose.Words is now fixed
- IncompatibleClassChangeError exception upon exporting report
- wrong page breaking is fixed
- SECURITY FAILURE with Jasper Server 4.7.0
- Export Multiple (.jrprint) files to Doc/Docx lose page Orientation
- Contents of output Doc file render outside the page
- Support of Jasper Reports 5.1.0
Starting from release 1.9.0 there are now several versions of the JAR library (this is necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports)
- For JasperReports 5.0.0/5.1.0 and higher use aspose.words.jasperreports-5.1.0.jar.
- For JasperReports 4.7.0 use aspose.words.jasperreports-4.7.0.jar.
- For JasperReports 3.7.2 through to 4.5.0 use aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar.
- For JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower use aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar.
Please copy only one JAR library according to the version of JasperReports installed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Sample Reports Gallery
- DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, HTML, and TXT Export
Overview: Aspose.Words for JasperReports
Aspose.Words for JasperReports makes it possible exporting reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Microsoft Word document (DOC), Office Open XML (OOXML, DOCX), Web page (HTML) and plain text (TXT) formats. It is written purely in Java and is provided as a single JAR file that can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer. Aspose.Words for JasperReports exports flow layout documents that are easy to further edit in Microsoft Word, if necessary.
More about Aspose.Words for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for JasperReports
- Download Aspose.Words for JasperReports
- Online Documentation of Aspose.Words for JasperReports
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for JasperReports Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for JasperReports blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By rekhab in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2011, 09:08 AM
- By aydann in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:05 PM
- By RCB rockzzz in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:03 AM
- By sunjavaboy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:33 PM
- By JavaEmpires in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:54 PM