Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Muscle 5.92
- 09-22-2013, 07:48 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MUSCLE (Multi User Server Client Linking Environment) is an N-way messaging server and networking API. It includes client-side networking APIs for various languages, including C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, and Python. MUSCLE lets programs communicate over a network via streams of serialized Message objects. The included server program ("muscled") lets its clients message each other and store information in its server-side hierarchical database. The database supports flexible queries via hierarchical wildcarding, and "live" updates via a subscription mechanism.
This version improves C++11 move-constructor optimization support in the Queue and Hashtable classes (available when compiling with -DMUSCLE_USE_CPLUSPLUS) and fixes a number of potential bugs that were reported when compiling the code with clang++'s scan-build static analyzer tool. It also adds some SFINAE logic to make muscleSwap() more efficient for types that implement a SwapContents() method, and includes some fixes for compilation under Android.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2013, 03:51 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:50 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:32 PM