Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MQ Channel Encryption 3.0.0
- 09-15-2013, 03:11 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MQ Channel Encryption 3.0.0
MQ Channel Encryption (MQCE) is a solution that provides AES encryption for message data flowing between WebSphere MQ (WMQ) resources. It operates with Sender, Receiver, Server, Requestor, Cluster-Sender, Cluster-Receiver, Server Connection, and Client Connection channels of the WMQ queue managers. It is a simple drop-in solution and can be configured as a queue manager channel message exit or as a channel sender/receive exit pair.
This release was tested with WMQ 7.5. The MQCE header was altered due to incorrect exit data length received from MQ - PMR 58128. The accepted IniFile parameter length was increased from 1024 to 2048 characters. A new 64-bit native DLL (64\mqce.dll) was provided along with 32- and 64-bit .NET DLLs. A MQCE Programming Guide manual was provided. A bug in the in-memory INI parser was fixed.
URL: Capitalware's MQ Channel Encryption Overview Page
- By kjkrum in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:47 PM
- By sarah49 in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:14 PM
- By Nagasubramanian in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 01:10 PM
- By sari in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2009, 08:21 AM