Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-15-2013, 02:08 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MQ Authenticate User Security Exit 2.0.0
MQ Authenticate User Security Exit (MQAUSX) is a solution that allows a company to fully authenticate a user who is accessing a WebSphere MQ resource. It verifies the user's user ID and password (and possibly domain name) against the server's native OS system (or domain controller) or a remote LDAP server. The security exit will operate with WebSphere MQ v5.3, v6.0, or v7.0 (and MQSeries v5.2) in Windows, iSeries (OS/400), Unix, and Linux environments. It works with Server Connection, Client Connection, Sender, Receiver, Server, Requestor, Cluster-Sender, and Cluster-Receiver channels of WebSphere MQ queue manager. The MQ Authenticate User Security Exit solution is comprised of 2 components: client-side security exit and server-side security exit.
MQAUSX server-side security now defaults to AES 256-bit encryption for user credentials. Support for authentication against Quest Authentication Services (QAS) aka Vintela Authentication Services on Unix/Linux was added. Support for authentication against Centrify’s DirectControl (CDC) on Unix/Linux was added. A UseLDAPGroupSearchBindDN keyword was added. A new UseLDAPAuthCompare keyword causes LDAP bind to be used for authentication rather than LDAP compare.
URL: Capitalware's MQ Authenticate User Security Exit Overview Page
- By blackdiz in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 05:30 PM
- By DLpres in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:57 AM
- By hemaljoes in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:20 PM
- By mariabg in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:55 PM
- By MartyF in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:35 PM