Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SymmetricDS 3.5.6
- 09-14-2013, 11:17 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
SymmetricDS provides file and database synchronization with support for multi-master replication, filtered synchronization, and transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment. It supports multiple subscribers with one-direction or bi-directional, asynchronous data replication. It uses Web and database technologies to replicate data as a scheduled or near-realtime operation. The software has been designed to scale for a large number of nodes, work across low-bandwidth connections, and withstand periods of network outage. It works with most operating systems, file systems, and databases, including Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server (including Azure), IBM DB2, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Firebird, Interbase, Informix, Greenplum, SQLite (including Android), Sybase ASE, and Sybase ASA (SQL Anywhere) databases.
This release fixes three bugs, including fixes for money type on PostgreSQL, old data capture, and the uninstall feature on H2.
URL: SymmetricDS | Open Source Database Replication
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2013, 02:33 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2013, 02:57 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2013, 04:32 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2013, 01:06 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:06 PM