View all Contents of the Outlook Folder, OST to PST & MSG to XPS Conv.
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.3.0 . This new release now supports OST to PST conversion. It only takes a line of code to save the loaded OST file as PST and vice versa. This month’s release has also enhanced the capability of PST operations where users can now change a folder’s Container class after creating it. This enables users to view all the contents of the folder that contains items of different types (messages, appointments, etc.), in Outlook by changing the folder’s container class to IPF.NOTE, for example. This month’s release also includes a number of bug fixes related to message encoding, MSG conversion to MHTML, and MapiCalendar issue while having attachments. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- OST to PST Conversion
- Change folder container class of a PST
- EML to MHTML: Extra images in the output is fixed
- Multi-Value strings is fixed while Pushing MSG into PST - Java
- MSG to XPS: Inline image now included in the output
- EML to MHTML: Extra images in the output are fixed
- Multi-Value strings corruption is fixed while Pushing MSG into PST
- MSG to TIFF: Extra blank pages generated at the end
- MSG to MHTML: Incorrect text encoding is fixed
- ImapClient now properly more works with Gmail
- MapiCalendar to PST: Attachment lost is fixed when MapiCalendar added to PST
- OST to PST: Created PST can now be viewed in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2013
- Provide the facility to change folder container class in PST
- Implement ability to convert OST file to PST
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Load and Convert Outlook Offline Folder File (.OST)
- Create New PST, Add Sub-folders and Messages
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Outlook PST, MSG & EML Java Component, Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts