Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: databene benerator 0.5.2
databene benerator 0.5.2
benerator is a framework for creating realistic and valid high-volume test data, used for testing (unit/integration/load) and showcase setup. Metadata constraints are imported from systems and/or configuration files. Data can imported from and exported to files and systems, anonymized, or generated from scratch. Domain packages provide reusable generators for creating domain-specific data such as names and addresses, internationalizable in language and region. benerator is strongly customizable with plugins and configuration options.
This release fixes all known bugs and improves XML file generation performance by 100%, and DB snapshot creation by 20%. Weaknesses in rendering time related values have been removed. A new Distribution type 'IndividualWeight' allows for individual weighting of imported values. Existing generators have been improved and extended by a DomainGenerator.
URL: databene - benerator - the open source test data generator"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:56 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:48 PM