Automatic Resizing of Textbox to Its Content & Excel to PDF Rendering
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.2 has been released. In this release, we include some useful enhancements, for example, you may add conditional icons set (images) with your data to make it more meaningful. You may also auto-resize the textbox control based on the text or contents. The component now allows you to create a CellArea by using “$” included in the cell address. This release is also a maintenance release that contains enhancements and fixes for issues reported in the earlier versions. Several important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around rendering Microsoft Excel files, rendering charts, manipulating PivotTables, copying cells, inserting rows and rendering to PDF format have been resolved. Issues pertaining to the formula calculation engine have also been fixed in this release. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Support using a cell address with $ to build CellArea
- Automatic resizing of Textbox with respect to its contents
- Add icon sets (conditional formatting)
- Generic CellsException while converting to PDF format
- Inserting rows and copying cells now work for Array formulas
- Rendering Excel to PDF does not render Charts with JDK1.7.0_21 is fixed
- Chart problem: output file now equal to input file
- Charts and data in the sheet for PivotTable are now rendered fine in the generated PDF
- Results are different when pivot table is refreshed manually and with Aspose.Cells
- When copying cells containing an array formula ABOVE the original row - results in a corrupt Excel file is now fixed
- Inserting rows and copying cells now work properly for Array formulas II
- References lost when calling Cells.copyRow() method
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Add Conditional Icons Set with the Cell Text
- Add WordArt Watermark to Worksheet
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher