Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lock Box Labs PGP Tools 1.00
- 08-21-2013, 01:01 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Lock Box Labs PGP Tools 1.00
Lock Box Labs PGP Tools comprise two command line tools and associated ant tasks for manipulating Open PGP key rings and performing encryption, signing, key generation, and certification operations. The toolkit is fully written in Java and the lbpg-tools jar provided with the distribution and the source code will work with JDK 1.4 or later. The toolkit is built on the Bouncy Castle APIs.
This initial release includes support for all PGP operations and provides a key ring format that allows editing, import, and export as well as Ant task support.
Lock Box Labs PGP Tools â€“ Freecode
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:33 AM
- By Indegon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:17 AM
- By rajinder5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:08 AM
- By java-walker in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:59 PM
- By flaca in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2008, 03:00 PM