Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-19-2013, 09:00 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Read Write & Manipulate Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV & XLSM in Android Apps
What is new in this release?
Aspose is proud to expand its Android components family with the addition of a new product known as Aspose.Cells for Android. Aspose.Cells for Android is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component that allows you to develop android applications for reading, writing and manipulate Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, SpreadsheetML, CSV, tab delimited) and HTML file formats without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel. Aspose.Cells for Android is a scalable and feature rich component that offers many functions that are way beyond the simple data exporting capabilities of other vendors. With Aspose.Cells for Android, developers can export data, format spreadsheets to the most granular level, import images, import charts, create charts, apply and calculate complex formulas, stream Excel data, save in various formats and much more – all this without the need of Microsoft Excel. Aspose.Cells for Android not only supports spreadsheet generation and other basic file formatting features, it also supports a number of advanced features. These advanced features make it much easier for developers to manipulate spreadsheet contents, cell formatting and file protection. This release includes plenty of enhanced features as listed below
- Save and open Excel files to and from streams.
- Send output to a client browser.
- Import and export data from an Array, ArrayList and Recordset.
- Import images and charts.
- Create images and charts through the API.
- Import formulae from a designer spreadsheet.
- Configure page setup through the API.
Aspose.Cells for Android also supports Addins, VBA and macros. As well as this, there are also a number of unique features that developers will only find in Aspose.Cells for Android:
- Support of the CSV format.
- Add a copy of an existing worksheet (with full contents, images and charts etc.) to a new file.
- Create comments.
- Auto-filters and page breaks through the product API.
- Set complex formulae.
- Support conditional formatting.
- Support protection options introduced in Microsoft Excel XP.
- Manipulate named ranges.
- Create PivotTables through the product API.
- Save as HTML files or streams.
- Support custom charts through the product API.
- Formula calculation engine.
- Many many more!
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Android documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Excel Formula Calculation Engine
- S Advanced Protection Settings since Excel XP
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Android
Aspose.Cells for Android is a MS Excel spreadsheet component that allows programmer to develop android applications for reading, writing & manipulate Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, SpreadsheetML, CSV, tab delimited) and HTML file formats without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, custom charts, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects & importing or creating charts.
More about Aspose.Cells for Android
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Android
- Download Aspose.Cells for Android
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Android
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Android
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Android Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Android blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2012, 12:44 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:58 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:34 AM
- By SeanieSortMeOut in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:21 PM