Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Record Editor 0.95
- 08-07-2013, 07:23 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Record Editor 0.95
Record Editor is a data file editor for CSV (Comma/Tab delimited values) files, fixed field width files, and XML files. This program uses a record-layout definition to display the data file in a human-readable form. It can handle PC (text and binary), Unix (text and binary), and native IBM mainframe (text and binary) file formats. It is similar to Net-Cobol's Cobol-Editor or Compuware's FileAid.
This release adds improved Macro (Scripting) support, a text-edit view, group filters, support for editing GetText-PO files and SwingX-Tip files, two more CSV parsers and improved CSV support, improved support for Cobol Data files, foreign language support (via GetText-PO files), docking and undocking support, and other minor changes.
Record Editor â€“ Freecode
- By sandeep43 in forum JDBCReplies: 12Last Post: 08-17-2011, 01:13 PM
- By ZigVe in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2011, 08:15 PM
- By Manas Das in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:36 PM
- By bozovilla in forum Java AppletsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2008, 04:57 PM