Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Muscle 5.90
- 08-07-2013, 06:21 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MUSCLE (Multi User Server Client Linking Environment) is an N-way messaging server and networking API. It includes client-side networking APIs for various languages, including C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, and Python. MUSCLE lets programs communicate over a network via streams of serialized Message objects. The included server program ("muscled") lets its clients message each other and store information in its server-side hierarchical database. The database supports flexible queries via hierarchical wildcarding, and "live" updates via a subscription mechanism.
This release adds a number of enhancements, including thread-safe-by-default HashtableIterators and MessageFieldNameIterators, improved AtomicCounter functionality, better UDP support in the MessageIOGateway classes, an optional LRU cache for GetHostByName() results, better pthreads-compatibility for thread IDs, and a number of bugfixes and efficiency improvements.
MUSCLE â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:43 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2012, 05:55 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2012, 05:41 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM