Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jxcell 2.2.2
- 04-28-2008, 04:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Jxcell is a high performance spreadsheet component for java development environments that enables you to create, manipulate, and print excel worksheets,it was writen in pure java code.
Jxcell directly access excel biff record, support formulae, images, lines, charts.
Jxcell can act as a rapid serverside caculation engine and support over 260 excel functions.
Jxcell can be embedded in small plug-in(java applet) or be using in Java desktop client side applications.
Major changes in this version:
support data validation;
support apply different formatting to parts of a cell;
support VBA and macro(Copy from template);
enhance supports for OpenXML;
JAVA Excel Designner
- By servasoft in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:59 AM
- By Jimmy Zhang in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:48 PM
- By maintainj in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:55 PM
- By dele in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 03:29 AM
- By derrickD in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2007, 06:46 AM