Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-21-2013, 08:32 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
M-Pin Strong Authentication System 0.1.1
M-Pin Strong Authentication System enables true two-factor authentication for Web sites and applications, based on the open source M-Pin Authentication Server and M-Pin Managed Service. The M-Pin Managed Service is a highly available, fault tolerant software as a service that issues cryptographic secrets to M-Pin Authentication Servers and Clients. The M-Pin Authentication Server uses just one leak-proof cryptographic key, and can't reveal any information about your users such as identity or login details, even if the key is compromised. The M-Pin Client is an HTML5 browser, so developers can easily integrate M-Pin into their Web sites and applications, enabling frictionless two-factor authentication and removing all username / password vulnerabilities.
Initial freecode announcement.
M-Pin Strong Authentication System â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:58 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2013, 03:26 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:21 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:59 AM