Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GraphicsMagick 1.2 Beta1
GraphicsMagick 1.2 Beta1
GraphicsMagick is a robust collection of tools and libraries which support reading, writing, and manipulating an image in over 90 major formats including popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, JPEG-2000,PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, SVG, and GIF. A high-quality 2D renderer is included, which provides a subset of SVG capabilities. C, C++, Perl, Tcl, and Ruby are supported. Originally based on ImageMagick, GraphicsMagick focuses on performance, minimizing bugs, and providing stable APIs and ABIs. It runs on all modern variants of Unix, Windows, and Mac OS X.
Substantial performance, security, and feature improvements are included. While GraphicsMagick is originally derived from ImageMagick 5.5.2, testing with 1.2 will show that it is much faster than the previous GraphicsMagick release, and much faster than the latest ImageMagick.
URL: GraphicsMagick Image Processing System
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:02 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:13 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2007, 03:45 PM