Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Granite Data Services 1.1.0 RC1
Granite Data Services 1.1.0 RC1
Granite Data Services (GDS) is an alternative to Adobe LiveCycle (Flex 2) Data Services for J2EE application servers. It is not, however, a drop-in replacement: you won't be able to simply deploy a Flex 2 Data Services application into a Granite Data Services server without modifications. The main goal of this project is to provide a framework for Flex 2/EJB3/Spring/Seam/Guice/Pojo application development with full AMF3/RemoteObject benefits. It has a Data Push feature implemented as AMF3 requests sent over HTTP (Comet).
This release brings many new features, improvements, and bugfixes: tighter Granite/JBossSeam integration (Tide), an improved ActionsScript3 generator (Gas3), a new ActionsScript3/Java type conversions stack, and (partially) automated configuration for several Flex/Granite options.
URL: Redirection"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By d_raghu9 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 03:12 AM
- By d_raghu9 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 03:11 AM
- By freudonspeed in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:00 PM
- By navneet1083 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:13 AM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 05:08 AM