Results 1 to 1 of 1
Mjrz.net Personal Finance Manager 1.0.54
Personal Finance Manager is a finance and expense tracking tool for those with limited or no accounting experience. You can use it to manage expenses and track account balances, generate reports, create and save complex filters to search the transaction history, create charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, and daily net worth tracking, view stock prices/quotes, store contacts, email, and phone numbers, and import OFX data for banks and credit cards. It supports the latest Quicken format, and also supports downloading current statement for bank and credit card accounts.
Using the command line option for a splash screen during invocation causes the program to freeze when using drag and drop. This happens only on Linux systems occasionally. This release fixes this critical bug by removing the -splash command line argument.
URL: Mjrz.net Personal Finance resources"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:56 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:51 PM