Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fast Data Transfer 0.9.1
Fast Data Transfer 0.9.1
FDT is an application for efficient data transfers that is capable of reading and writing at disk speed over wide area networks (with standard TCP). It can be used to stream a large set of files across the network, so a large dataset composed of thousands of files can be sent or received at full speed, without the network transfer restarting between files. It is written in Java, runs an all major platforms, and is easy to use.
A parameter to specify the SSH key to be used was added. Keep-alive messages were added on the control channel to prevent certain VPNs from closing an apparently idle connection.
URL: Fast Data Transfer
- By joe saunders in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2008, 01:26 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:11 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 02:55 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:11 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:55 AM