Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Talend Open Studio 2.4.0M2
Talend Open Studio 2.4.0M2
Talend Open Studio is an ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tool. Talend Open Studio can perform jobs that range from datawarehouse feeding to database synchronization, as well as file format transformations. Its graphical interface is made with Eclipse RCP, and data related scripts are generated in Perl or Java. The application was designed to be extended with components written by users.
Features added for Perl include parsing XML data in a data flow, an Interbase connector, Oracle SCD in ELT mode, a creation table dedicated component, MySQL stored procedures, and denormalization on sorted rows. Features added for Java include country lookup from IP, a PostgresPlus connector, chronometers, and access to the ID that was last inserted by MySQL.
URL: Talend - first provider of open source data integration software"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:51 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:29 PM