Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Gochacha A0.3
- 06-14-2007, 03:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Rep Power
Gochacha is a functional replacement for BeanUtils, allowing you to manipulate beans using strings. Gochacha, however, is much simpler because it takes advantage of Java 1.5 autoboxing. It also foregoes BeanUtils' singleton 'registry' of transformers for a context-like approach where the calling application manages state.
MethodCache was updated to use a reentrant read/write lock. The field interceptor was fixed to actually check for circular dependencies. A test was included to ensure that multiple setters for the same field are handled cleanly. A performance test was added, revealing a 20% speed increase over BeanUtils.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:09 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:23 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2007, 07:16 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:50 AM