Results 1 to 1 of 1
YourKit Java Profiler 7.1-build3032
YourKit Java Profiler is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems. It features automatic leak detection, powerful tools for the analysis of memory distribution, an object heap browser, comprehensive memory tests as part of your JUnit testing process, extremely low profiling overhead, transparent deobfuscation support, and integration with Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, and JDeveloper IDEs.
New UI settings for allocation recording were implemented for all supported IDEs. The problem of loading HPROF snapshots with non ASCI symbols was fixed. Pressing of "Enter" is not not required to apply filters for most of the views. Mac OS X 10.4 is supported (all architectures).
URL: Java Profiler - .NET Profiler - The profilers for Java and .NET professionals"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM