Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Classic RPG 2008-04-16
Java Classic RPG 2008-04-16
Java Classic RPG is an RPG framework, engine, and game that uses OpenGL, a challenging AI, huge territories, and classic pen-and-paper turn-based combat. It is in the tradition of games like Wizardry 7 and EOB, but incorporates innovations made possible by modern computing technology. The framework and engine feature a self-containing, playable, algorithmically-generated world, and can be the base for new games.
New animals such as a bear and spider were added. Humanoid groups were introduced with the humans and their basic economy. Basic populations and houses were added for human groups. New sounds were provided for animals and humans along with environmental effects depending on nearby beings and climate. Party behavior and pre-encounter input screens were introduced. On-screen display was extended with the 'Entity-O-Meter', which shows nearby groups' icons. New portraits and models were provided.
URL: Java Classic Role Playing Game Framework And Game"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:53 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:57 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:15 AM