Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cypher 1.1.8 beta
Cypher 1.1.8 beta
Cypher is an AI program that generates the .rdf (RDF graph) and .serql (SeRQL query) representations of plain language input, allowing users to speak plain language to update and query databases. With robust definition languages, Cypher's grammar and lexicon can quickly and easily be extended to process highly complex sentences and phrases of any natural language, and can cover any vocabulary. Equipped with Cypher, programmers can begin building next generation semantic Web applications that harness natural language.
The HTML report interface has been updated to include a paraphrase of input. cypher.report.html.refresh has been added, which controls the refresh interval for HTML report pages. Pluggable repositories are supported, and different Sesame SAIL implementations may be used. A bug in HTML report that miswrote HTML files has been fixed. A bug that caused SeRQL to be produced for SPARQL output has been fixed. A paraphrase bug has been fixed.
URL: http://cypher.monrai.com/"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 05:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:54 PM