Read Large Excel Files with Better Performance & Rendering Image Fonts
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.0 has been released. This maintenance release contains enhancements and fixes for the issues reported in earlier versions. In this release, we have provided support to fonts in rendering image files when the required font is not found. We also resolved an issue caused by JBOSS for mixed cases Java classes for the users. Several other important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around rendering Microsoft Excel files, rendering charts, manipulating worksheets and rendering to PDF format have been resolved. Issues pertaining to the formula calculation engine have also been fixed in this release. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Use java.awt.Font to make measurement and rendering when required font is not found
- Resolve issue caused by the JBOSS bug that mixed case java classes can now be recognized
- Performance enhanced of reading XLSX files with many entries
- Worksheet.CodeName changed when renaming worksheet is fixed
- Recursive Reference problem is fixed
- Part of merged cells were cut when rendering to PDF
- 3D chart’s perspective issue resolved
- Sparklines with “0” values are returned as blank is fixed
- XLS to PDF - Table cell width problem is resolved
- Array formula using 'RIGHT()' returning error is resolved
- Bubbles in the chart getting messed up after setting bubble sizes is fixed
- Exception resolved when saving an XLSX document
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generate a Thumbnail Image of a Worksheet
- How to Create a PivotTable Report
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher