Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Universal Password Manager 1.12
- 06-10-2013, 01:20 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Universal Password Manager 1.12
Universal Password Manager (UPM) allows you to store usernames, passwords, URLs, etc. in an encrypted database protected by one master password. Its three strongest features are simplicity (it provides a small number of very strong features with no clutter), the ability to run cross-platform, and database sharing. Rather than having many separate databases (home, work, etc.), database sharing allows you store your database at a remote location (password protected HTTP URL, for example) and then have UPM automatically keep your local database in sync with the remote database.
A Polish translation was added. An option to allow self-signed certificates was added.
Universal Password Manager â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2013, 03:29 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 06:18 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:27 PM
- By Svenrip in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2010, 08:59 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:11 PM