Results 1 to 1 of 1
Mjrz.net Personal Finance Manager 1.0.52
Personal Finance Manager is a finance and expense tracking tool for those with limited or no accounting experience. You can use it to manage expenses and track account balances, generate reports, create and save complex filters to search the transaction history, create charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, and daily net worth tracking, view stock prices/quotes, store contacts, email, and phone numbers, and import OFX data for banks and credit cards. It supports the latest Quicken format, and also supports downloading current statement for bank and credit card accounts.
The drag and drop support for the accounts tree was completely redone. New features in JDK 1.6 are used. Selecting an account in a tree now dynamically updates the account summary tabs. Bugs where the portfolio window and address book windows were not disposed properly on user logout were fixed.
URL: Mjrz.net Personal Finance resources"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:51 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:24 AM