Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sux data structures 1.0.1
Sux data structures 1.0.1
Sux is a set of high-performance implementations of basic and advanced succinct data structures in C++ and Java.
This release provides a new monotone minimal perfect hash function that uses log log l bits per string, where l is the string length in bits.
URL: Sux: Implementing Succinct Data Structures
- By jac0117 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2008, 08:31 AM
- By jafaryj in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:01 AM
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:52 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2007, 04:33 PM