Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Frink Language 2008-04-10
The Frink Language 2008-04-10
Frink is a calculating tool and programming language designed to help you in the real world. It tracks units of measurement throughout all calculations and ensures that answers are correct. It converts between systems of measurement and has a huge library of physical data. It handles conversions between time zones, currencies, and historical values of the U.S. dollar and the British pound, translates between several languages, does date/time math, and more.
This release fixes a bug when using the "this" keyword in object-oriented code. Exponentiation of extremely large numbers with floating-point exponents was implemented. A bug in parsing integers with underscores was fixed, and more integer formats can now be parsed. In addition, the libraries for high-accuracy planetary predictions and arbitrary-precision root finding were significantly improved.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:29 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 07:34 AM