Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Character Recognition 0.3.4
- 06-02-2013, 04:09 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Character Recognition 0.3.4
Character Recognition is an Android app that allows the user to take a photo (or use existing image files on the device) and then apply the Tesseract OCR engine to extract the text in the photo. It is currently supporting English text, but other language support will be added in the future.
This release adds support for most languages supported in Tesseract-OCR by downloading the training data from the Google code Teseract-OCR release site. Only English training data comes with the app download, but if the user now chooses another language, the app will download the language's training data. Once the data are installed, the app will be able to do recognition in that language in future runs. Thus, this release significantly increases the usefulness of the app.
Character Recognition â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2013, 03:05 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2011, 11:57 AM
- By aparnaverma in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:27 AM
- By silversurfer2in in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2010, 05:53 AM
- By LankanSniper in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2009, 12:39 PM