Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Redline RPM Library 1.1.12
- 05-26-2013, 09:27 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Redline RPM Library 1.1.12
Redline is a pure Java RPM library that supports the creation and reading of RPM packages. It includes an Ant task for build script integration.
This release adds a control for disabling logging to standard out. This allows users to disable messages printed to system out to avoid polluting server log files. Future releases will include configurable logging to control this output.
Redline RPM Library â€“ Freecode
- By Codeless in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2013, 04:21 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2013, 02:23 AM
- By kingler112 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM
- By Hussain Ali in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2010, 08:55 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:11 AM