Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GNU Source-highlight 2.7
- 06-12-2007, 09:39 AM #1levent Guest
GNU Source-highlight 2.7
GNU Source-highlight produces a document with syntax highlighting when given a source file. It handles many languages, e.g., Java, C/C++, Prolog, Perl, PHP3, Python, Flex, HTML, and other formats, e.g., ChangeLog and log files, as source languages and HTML, XHTML, DocBook, ANSI color escapes, LaTeX, and Texinfo as output formats. Input and output formats can be specified with a regular expression-oriented syntax.
Some language definitions were fixed and use of sed and ctags in makefiles has been corrected. Some memory leaks were removed. Script languages are also inferred by checking for the env specification. Error reporting for lang definition files was improved. A syntax for regular expressions that permits backreferences and conditionals is now available in language definition files. The check-regexp program was added for checking regular expressions on the command line. The --doc option and references for docbook output are now available. XHTML output with a non-fixed font is now available.
URL: GNU Source-highlight - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
- By sumation in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:14 PM
- By valery in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:29 PM
- By vissu007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:08 PM
- By andrewb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 07:48 PM
- By Valeriano in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2007, 12:20 PM