Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cypher 1.1.5 beta
Cypher 1.1.5 beta
Cypher is an AI program that generates the .rdf (RDF graph) and .serql (SeRQL query) representations of plain language input, allowing users to speak plain language to update and query databases. With robust definition languages, Cypher's grammar and lexicon can quickly and easily be extended to process highly complex sentences and phrases of any natural language, and can cover any vocabulary. Equipped with Cypher, programmers can begin building next generation semantic Web applications that harness natural language.
URIs are minted for Cypher pattern types and functions (i.e. Clause.subject is now &namespace;/Cypher/subject). A Java API is availible for accessing Cypher from other Java applications. A cypher.report.html startup property has been added. HTML reports have been added; open the index.html folder to view them. Each report page auto-refreshes to show updated reports.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 05:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:10 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:54 PM