Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Tasks 5.3.0
- 05-15-2013, 01:36 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component which enables .NET applications to read, write, and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks, you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations, and calendars. Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
Aspose.Tasks now supports reading and writing MSP 2013 in both MPP and XML formats. This month’s release has also fixed a number of bugs related to Microsoft Project 2003 and 2010 MPP formats, such as calendar data updating, rendering contents of a cell without truncation, and some regression issues. Extended attribute values are present in both extended attributes and outline codes in Aspose xml files.
Aspose.Tasks â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:38 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2013, 11:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 05:39 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:33 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:13 AM