Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cypher 1.1.0 beta
Cypher 1.1.0 beta
Cypher is an AI program that generates the .rdf (RDF graph) and .serql (SeRQL query) representations of plain language input, allowing users to speak plain language to update and query databases. With robust definition languages, Cypher's grammar and lexicon can quickly and easily be extended to process highly complex sentences and phrases of any natural language, and can cover any vocabulary. Equipped with Cypher, programmers can begin building next generation semantic Web applications that harness natural language.
This release adds a load element which is used to specify which Pattern files to load and in what order (all files containing con elements should be loaded before the files in which they are referenced), an index.xml file which is placed in the grammar directory and is processed first (it contains the schema and list of load directives), and an xml:base property for the cypher element (function and Pattern type URIs are derived from concatenating the namespace given by xml:base with the function or Pattern type).
URL: Cypher - Beta Release — monrai.com - ai - ai software - semantic web - semantic web software - ai company - natural language processing - natural language processing software - RDF, FOAF, Friend of a Friend, DC, Dublin Core, RSS, SeRQL and SPAR
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:10 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:54 PM