Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Frink Language 2008-03-29
The Frink Language 2008-03-29
Frink is a calculating tool and programming language designed to help you in the real world. It tracks units of measurement throughout all calculations and ensures that answers are correct. It converts between systems of measurement and has a huge library of physical data. It handles conversions between time zones, currencies, and historical values of the U.S. dollar and the British pound, translates between several languages, does date/time math, and more.
This release fixes historical British currency conversions so that they work again. Efficient functions for calculating binomial coefficients have been added. The conversion operator now tries to suggest more conversion factors when the user tries to perform an invalid conversion.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:49 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 07:34 AM