Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-20-2013, 09:22 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Nuclear Simulation Java Class Libraries 1.2
The Nuclear Simulation Java Class Libraries provide infrastructure for creating simulations of low energy nuclear physics experiments, as well as some useful working programs that do simple simulations and analysis of experiments performed with magnetic spectrographs.
The 2003 Audi/Wapstra mass table update was added, The option to switch back to the 1995 remains by making a call to the Nucleus class. JRelKin allows switching between the two mass tables, and now includes a text export option.
Nuclear Simulation Java Class Libraries â€“ Freecode
- By Xjunio in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM
- By Xjunio in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM
- By javaforumfb in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:26 AM
- By Cheddz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:19 AM
- By phudgens in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2009, 05:45 AM