Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Caché Monitor 0.35
- 06-10-2007, 01:40 PM #1levent Guest
Caché Monitor 0.35
Caché Monitor is an SQL development tool for InterSystems database Caché. It features an advanced SQL query editor with SQL syntax highlighting, SQL code completion with context sensitive information about database objects (also known as Intellisense), an SQL history buffer for executed SQL commands, SQL code formatting, parallel queries, graphical SQL execution plan with index and selectivity information from every used index in the plan, SQL abbreviations, and much more.
The Server Info box shows now the driver version and the compile time of the driver. Maxresult and Autocomplete state is now saved and restored after a restart. The process list (in the table browser) now works with Cache 2007.1. The Constraints Register can now be selected. The Home Folder from Cache Monitor can be configured by passing a "homepath" variable. In this folder, Caché Monitor saves the configuration and SQL history file.
URL: Caché Monitor - SQL with Intersystems database Caché
- By tim in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
- By lpwing in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:43 AM
- By ranak81 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:45 PM
- By fred in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:56 AM
- By snooze-g in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:05 AM