Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-02-2013, 11:06 AM #1Saaspose
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Lane Cove
- Rep Power
April 2013 Edition of Saaspose.Newsletter is Out Now
Saaspose Newsletter for April 2013 has now been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & informative blogs about Saaspose APIs & SDKs. This month Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Pdf & Saaspose.Slides have introduced new features for Manage Document Properties of PDF Files, convert documents to different file formats, Replace text in PDF files, save presentations to other file formats, API documentation changes introduced during the month Of March 2013 & many more.
New Pricing Plans
As part of ongoing improvements to our service, we are updating the structure of our pricing plans. We’ll introduce more plans in-between the existing plans, adjust what the current plans include and introduce discounted 1 and 2 year plans. When creating the new price plans, we’ve taken account of customer feedback and real-world usage. If you are an existing paying customer, you will stay on the plan you are on with no change. When you come to upgrade, you’ll chose from one of the new plans. (However If you upgrade in the next 60 days you can still opt for one of our existing plans. Also if you sign up to any existing plan on a yearly basis, you can move between any of the existing plans for the next 12 months.). If you are evaluating or testing Saaspose on the free plan and decide to use one of our existing plans, you can still do so for the next 30 days (provided that your Saaspose account existed before today). These pricing plans will take over from existing pricing plans on 5th April. Click here to view more about our new pricing plans .
Coming Soon: Saaspose becomes “Aspose for Cloud”
As some of you know, Saaspose is a cloud product created by Aspose. We have decided to change the name from Saaspose to “Aspose for Cloud”. Aspose is a leading vendor of components for .NET, Java, SharePoint, Reporting Services and JasperReports. Our core focus is offering the most complete and powerful set of file management products on the market. Cloud services are an extension of our existing offering. This name change will not affect your existing code. While we will have a new API endpoint at api.aspose.com it will work side-by-side with the existing api.saaspose.com endpoint. The main changes will be to our website, forums and documentation. These will be updated in the coming weeks, to reflect the new name and move the content under the Aspose.com domain. If you have any questions about these changes please email Saapose team at: email@example.com
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
- Manage Document Properties of PDF Files using Saaspose.PDF REST Examples in PHP.
- Convert documents to different file formats using Saaspose REST API examples in RUBY
- Replace text in PDF files using Saaspose.PDF REST API
- Save presentations to other file formats using Saaspose.Slides REST API
Latest From the Documentation
During the month of March 2013, we have added many examples for various features of Saaspose file format APIs in our documentation. These examples have been added in Saaspose.Words, Saapose.Cells and Saaspose.Pdf and Saaspose.Slides. You can utilize these examples in PHP, .NET and Ruby to incorporate features in your applications such as convert workbook, protect MS Word document, replace text in documents, save presentations to other file formats, get selected attachment in PDF etc. You may view a complete list of examples for each API in the following announcement posts:
- Saaspose.Pdf REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During The Month Of March 2013
- Saaspose.Slides REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During the Month of March 2013
Saaspose API SDK Updates
During the month of March 2013, we have introduced new features in our SDKs for different programming languages like .NET and PHP. There is a list of features available for each API on Github and you can download the required SDK. The new features are added in APIs such as Saaspose.Words and Saaspose.Cells. These features include add picture in workbooks and remove or add headers/footers in MS Word documents. For more details, you may refer to the following announcement:
- Saaspose REST API Features Implemented in SDKs During the Month of February 2013
Collect your copy of Saaspose Newsletter, April 2013 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Ask your question from Saaspose Team
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Saaspose - Your File Format Experts 2.0
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2013, 03:44 PM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:23 PM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:38 PM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:04 AM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 09:23 AM