Results 1 to 1 of 1
DBsight 1.5.4 (Bundled with App Server)
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Search queries including stopwords will rank exact matches higher. A sortBy=_relevance_ search option was added. The HTML filter was enhanced to use less memory. lucene.jar was upgraded to the latest version. A cron scheduler display bug was fixed. An integer overflow when indexed documents are around Integer.MAX_VALUE was fixed. Indexing a Zip file inside BLOB columns was fixed. Partial data is avoided if errors happen while recreating an index. A time-based ranking exception when the date value is null was fixed. The showIndexUsage action is now open to a list of allowed IP addresses.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:07 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:46 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:46 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2007, 07:15 AM