Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cypher 1.0.8 beta
Cypher 1.0.8 beta
Cypher is an AI program that generates the .rdf (RDF graph) and .serql (SeRQL query) representations of plain language input, allowing users to speak plain language to update and query databases. With robust definition languages, Cypher's grammar and lexicon can quickly and easily be extended to process highly complex sentences and phrases of any natural language, and can cover any vocabulary. Equipped with Cypher, programmers can begin building next generation semantic Web applications that harness natural language.
A new property, cypher.output.commit, was added to control if tuples will be written to the rdf.repository.output repository. Linux shell script bugs were fixed (and a tar distribution is now available).
URL: Cypher - Beta Release — monrai.com - ai - ai software - semantic web - semantic web software - ai company - natural language processing - natural language processing software - RDF, FOAF, Friend of a Friend, DC, Dublin Core, RSS, SeRQL and SPAR
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:30 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:10 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:54 PM