Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj/PRO 1.5.7
edtFTPj/PRO is a Java library that performs secure file transfers. It supports FTPS (FTP over SSL), both explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (FTP via SSH) All major FTP operations are supported, including both active and passive modes. It provides a progress monitor interface, allowing applications to receive progress updates for their file transfers. The library is built on the open source edtFTPj and shares its API.
This release added support for PuTTY private keys for SFTP public key authentication. FTPConnectionClosedException was added and is thrown when a 421 reply is received. A new setAuthentication() method was added to SSHFTPClient, which allows first public key and then password authentication. SCPClient was added with basic get() and put() methods. executeCommand() was added. The "Unexpected null reply" error message was changed to a more informative message.
URL: FTPS Java,SFTP Java,Java SSH,Secure FTP Java,FTP SSL Java,FTPInputStream,FTP scripting
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:58 AM