Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Tasks 5.2.0
- 03-18-2013, 03:38 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component which enables .NET applications to read, write, and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks, you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations, and calendars. Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
Aspose.Tasks now supports writing updated data back to 2013 MPP files. This includes writing updated Calendar data, task data, task link data, resource data, resource assignment data, outline codes, and extended attributes back to 2013 MPP files. This monthís release also includes a new feature of rendering Project data to pre-defined page sizes. It includes Ao, A1, A2, A3, A4, Ledger, and Letter size pages. This release also includes some enhancements, including the ability to increase row heights for auto-adjusting a cellís contents and reading fixed cost values from the 2010 MPP format.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2013, 11:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2012, 05:39 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:33 PM
- By sudharani in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:58 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:13 AM