March 2013 Edition of Saaspose.Newsletter is Out Now
Saaspose Newsletter for March 2013 has now been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & informative blogs about Saaspose APIs & SDKs. This month Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Pdf & Saaspose.OCR have introduced new features for extracting text from images, protecting and unprotecting documents, convert presentations & manipulate MS Word documents, manipulate PDF Files in PHP, convert PDF files and manipulate presentations & many more.
Tip of the Month: Use Saaspose.SDK Demo Application for Android
We appreciate your feedback and suggestions that help us improve our services for a better experience of document manipulation. We have recently released Saaspose SDK for Android to facilitate the Android developers around the world. Now you can enjoy a variety of features for document manipulation in the cloud. For instance, using Saaspose APIs, you can extract text from documents, calculate formula in worksheets, convert PDF to images, extract images and slides from presentations and perform many such operations on the documents in your Android applications. You can integrate the features in your applications through simple steps, all you need to do is download the required SDK and enjoy using a variety of features for your document processing requirements. Stay tuned to our blog, and newsletter for latest updates on Android SDKs and the release announcements. Click here to view more about Saaspose.SDK Demo Application for Android .
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
- Extract text from images using Saaspose.OCR REST examples in PHP .
- Protect and Unprotect Documents Using Saaspose.Words REST Examples in PHP
- Convert presentations and manipulate MS Word documents using Saaspose REST APIs
- Manipulate PDF Files Using Saaspose.Pdf SDK Examples in PHP
- Convert PDF files and manipulate presentations using Saaspose REST APIs.
Latest From the Documentation
During the month of February 2013, we have added many examples for various features of Saaspose file format APIs in our documentation. These examples have been added in Saaspose.Words, Saapose.Cells, Saaspose.OCR and Saaspose.Pdf. You can utilize these examples in PHP to incorporate features in your applications such as protect documents, get document properties, get image count, create PDFs from HTML templates etc. You may view a complete list of examples for each API in the following announcement posts:
- Saaspose.OCR REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During The Month Of February 2013
- Saaspose.Pdf REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During The Month Of February 2013
Saaspose API SDK Updates
During the month of February 2013, we have released a demo application for Android SDK. There is a list of features available for each API on Github and you can download the required SDK. For more details, you may refer to the following announcement:
- Saaspose REST API Features Implemented in SDKs During the Month of February 2013
Collect your copy of Saaspose Newsletter, March 2013 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Ask your question from Saaspose Team
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Saaspose - Your File Format Experts 2.0