Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Duke 1.0
- 03-03-2013, 07:51 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Duke is a fast and flexible record linkage engine. It does not use the traditional blocking (sort by key) approach, but instead relies on Lucene. This makes it high-performance (able to process 1,000,000 records in ~10 minutes). Duke can be run from the command line, but also has an API allowing incremental linking applications to be built easily. It supports reading data from CSV, JDBC, SPARQL, and NTriples, and also supports a number of string comparators and string normalizers.
Support for multi-threading, an upgrade to Lucene 4.0, higher performance, more comparators, more cleaners, major improvements to the command line client, and more.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2012, 05:17 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:52 PM
- By drone13 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM
- By Mark in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:00 PM