Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jolokia 1.1.0
- 03-03-2013, 07:41 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Jolokia is a fresh way of accessing JMX MBeans remotely. It is different from JSR-160 connectors, as it is an agent based approach that uses JSON over HTTP for its communication. It provides new features for JMX remoting: bulk requests allow for multiple JMX operations with a single remote server roundtrip, there is a fine-grained security mechanism for restricting JMX access on specific JMX operations, JSR-160 proxy mode, and history tracking, to name a few. Jolokia's origins are in jmx4perl. Client bindings in addition to Perl have already been added, and more are planned.
This release adds Spring support for integrating the Jolokia JVM agent in a Spring-based application. A @JsonMBean annotation allows automatic translation of arbitrary Java objects as JSON strings for JSR-160-based clients like jconsole. Additional processing options for tuning error responses have been added, and many bugs have been fixed.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2012, 06:39 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2012, 05:06 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:10 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:15 PM