Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Syncro SVN Client 2.4
- 06-09-2007, 08:14 AM #1levent Guest
Syncro SVN Client 2.4
Syncro SVN Client makes document and code sharing between content authors or developers easier. It offers full SVN repository support: checkout, export, import, copy, mkdir, rename, branch, tag, and delete. You can browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy, and examine the revision history. There is no need to install separate applications like a Subversion command line client or a file comparison tool.
Version 2.4 of the Syncro SVN Client allows to see the history of a resource as a history graph in which every revision of the resource is represented with a node.
URL: Syncro Subversion (SVN) Client
- By goodjonx in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2009, 10:27 AM
- By misslilbit02 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:31 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
- By baltimore in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:18 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:18 PM