Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Generate Barcodes with Custom width & ECC Standards for 2D Barcodes
What is new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.3.0 has been released. We are glad to state that from this version you can generate and recognize barcodes with custom width . This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhanced recognition according to the ECC standards. In addition, you can generate barcodes with the Swiss Post Parcel symbology. Some important bug fixes in this release are EAN13 barcode recognition, False recognize symmetric PatchCode, QR Barcode & code39 symbology barcode recognition, DataMatrix with several sizes, 2D DataMatrix barcode recognition, Pdf417 recognition error, AN8 barcode recognition, ncorrect BarCode text from QR and many more. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release.
- Support Swiss Post Parcel Barcode
- Rewrite DataMatrix generation with error correction
- Verify correct work of BarcodeReader.GetCheckSum().
- Support ECC for 2D barcodes
- Check FNC symbol recognition for Code128/EAN128 types and fix if needs
Fix errors in Datamatrix
- Investigate possible EAN128 improvements
- VIN changes
- Check and fix error correction for DataMatrix generation
- AustraliaPost - remove ReedSolomon values from codetext
- Rename DisplayText to Display2DText
- EAN8 barcode image recognition issue is resolved
- False recognize symmetric PatchCode is fixed
- Code39 symbology barcode is recognized incorrectly using AllSupportedTypes
- QR Barcode recognition within Pdf file is fixed
- Code128 Barcode recognition in Pdf file is resolved
- DataMatrix with several sizes aren't recognized is now fixed
- Code128 Barcode recognition in the png image is fixed
- BarCode web control and BarCodeBuilder generates datamatrix barcode with different sizes is now fixed
- Datamatrix compliance with US Govt UID Standards
- 2D DataMatrix barcode recognition by using datalogic 2d scanner, iphone app i-nigma is fixed
- Code128 Recognition from Png is fixed
- Recognized symmetric code PatchCode
- Wrong codetext returned from Datamatrix barcodes is fixed
- Pdf417 recognition error with scaled picture is fixed
- Aztec recognition file for old versions and for v.5.1.
- EAN13 barcode is now recognized correctly from tiff image.
- AN8 barcode is now recognized correctly from bmp file.
- QR barcode is now recognized in jpg image
- QR barcodes recognition from a tiff image is fixed
- Rewrite quiet zone detection
- VectorizedLine quiet zone
- Rewrite toolkit GUI Implement "zebra" preprocessing to improve the detection of multiplication factor.
- 1 out of 2 code39 barcodes are detected from scanned image
- Check possible different recognition results for different architecture.
- code39 barcode can now be recognized from scanned tiff document
- Add default constructor in BarCodeReader class for COM Interop
- Code128 barcode reading is fixed from scanned image
- Incorrect BarCode text from QR is fixed
- Code39 barcodes with rotation angle could not be recognized is fixed
- Reading barcode issue is resolved from tiff using Java v4.4.1
- Recognition of Code128 from PDF is fixed
- Code11 barcode recognition is fixed
- BarCodeRecognition Orientation Test: 1 symbol got recognized from a total of 6
- Code128 recognition is fixed
- VIN symbology is fixed
- Code39 symbology barcode is now recognized in png image
- Two Code139 barcodes are now recognized in single tiff image.
- EAN13 recognition problem is resolved
- FATTP00000000001.pdf and FATTP00000000005.pdf tests
- Code39 standard/extended
- PDF417 performance degradation in 5.2
- Improve recognition quality MSI barcodes
- Make research to improve binarization
- Scanning issues if fixed for Code128
- Whitespace requirement around barcodes
- DataMatrix, Interleaved2of5 and OneCode symbology barcodes are now recognized
- Code39Extended Barcode is now recognized in tiff image.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generate Barcode Using Custom Width Support
- Encode Non-English Characters in 2D barcodes
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2011, 11:03 AM
- By antonio in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:11 PM
- By mansoor24 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM
- By udayadas in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2008, 07:28 AM